Sutureline is the official journal of the AASPA, and many call it the official publication of the surgical PA profession! Sutureline is just one of the many perks of AASPA membership.
The bi-monthly publication includes clinical articles, editorials and information updates, association news, members in the news, classified advertisements, new member lists, clinical articles and classified advertising.
Get Sutureline Today
- Members: receive Sutureline when you Join AASPA
- Non-members: pre-order Sutureline from the AASPA Store
- Get a FREE copy of Sutureline by clicking here!
Advertise in the Sutureline
The Sutureline journal is a great venue to recruit that hard-to-find surgical PA – submit a classified advertisement today!
- AASPA reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertising for any reason, any time.
- AASPA is not responsible for errors due to illegible, low quality or poorly formatted copy.
- Any advertising errors must be reported to AASPA upon the publication of the first issue in which the advertisement is scheduled to appear.
- All cancellations must be in writing and received prior to issue closing date.
Sutureline Editorial Board
The Editorial Board reviews clinical articles to consider for publication.