AASPA works tirelessly to enhance the role of the surgical PA and thereby enhance your career through education, networking opportunities and assistance with professional issues. AASPA also acts as a unified voice on surgical PA issues.
As a PA working in surgery, emergency medicine or critical care, you have a lot to deal with – patient care, CME requirements, changes in reimbursement rules, increasing job competition and more.
To build your career and strengthen the surgical PA profession, we encourage you to join the AASPA. We offer a unique membership benefits program, including discounts on hotels, travel, shopping, and more. One purchase using this program often pays for a year's membership dues! Many employers will reimburse your dues, and if not they are a great tax write-off.
What AASPA Does For Surgical PAs
- Education. AASPA offers focused Continuing Medical Education opportunities and the latest surgical PA information.
- Professional Growth & Networking. AASPA lists latest job openings, professional assistance and networking opportunities.
- Advocacy. AASPA presents a unified voice on surgical PA issues to legislative bodies, other PA groups and physician/surgeon organizations.
- Discounts & Promotions. AASPA offers savings on our CME meeting and an exclusive member discount program.
An AASPA Membership for Every Surgical PA
AASPA has several categories of membership, including:
- Fellow membership for practicing surgical PAs
- Resident membership for surgical PA residents
- Student membership for surgical PA students
- Pre-PA membership for those considering a surgical PA career
International PAs & PA Student
You are warmly invited to join AASPA! Complete the FELLOW or STUDENT application and submit online today. Be sure to list the program you graduated from or currently enrolled in.