How You Can Help
You can make a difference with AASPA while building your network of contacts, strengthening your resume and qualifications and helping to promote the surgical PA profession and ultimately improving surgical patient care. Opportunities include:
- Serving on the Board of Directors
- Joining one of many committees, including scholarship, website, reimbursement, student activity, corporate relations, membership and CME
- Mentoring or teaching AASPA PA students and residents
- Speaking or exhibiting at surgical and PA meetings, local hospitals interested in PAs
- Writing articles or editorials for the Sutureline journal or for the website
- Participating with the AASPA BOD via email, telephone conferences or meetings
- Participating in an AASPA Specialty Caucus or the AAPAs House of Delegates
- Donating to the surgical PA Marketing Fund
Count Me In!
Sign up to volunteer today. Do one of the following:
Complete and submit the form below.
Complete it and mail or fax it to AASPA.
Cut and paste it into an email to ExecutiveDirector@aaspa.com