2017 Fundamental Critical Care Support
October 17, 2017 to October 18, 2017
US Grant Hotel
San Diego, California, United States 92101
Register for Event Hotel Registration
Management principles for the first 24 hours of critical care.
Two-day course - 16 hours of CME and Certificate of Completion and card.
- To better prepare the non-intensivist for the first 24 hours of management of the critically ill patient until transfer or appropriate critical care consultation can be arranged.
- To assist the non-intensivist in dealing with sudden deterioration of the critically ill patient.
- To prepare house staff for ICU coverage.
- To prepare critical care practitioners to deal with acute deterioration in the critically ill patient.
- Prioritize assessment needs for the critically ill patient
- Select appropriate diagnostic tests
- Identify and respond to significant changes in the unstable patient
- Recognize and initiate management of acute life-threatening conditions
- Determine the need for expert consultation and/or patient transfer and prepare the practitioner for optimally accomplishing transfer